www.joyfulnoisekids.com    |    www.jnnutritionnews.blogspot.com    |    www.joyfulnoisekids.com/pdfs/nutritionexpeditioncalendar.pdf      |   Nutrition@JoyfulNoiseKids.com    

Friday, November 2, 2018

Pumpkin Exercises!

I found a cute pumpkin workout online to try with the kids. 


pumpkin-packet-freebie-pumpkin-workout


The 2' and 3's wanted to workout together!!


These are some super duper push-ups!


Time for the "up and down squats"


Marching in place!


Hold the plank pose......  Keep holding it......


Now we are kicking our legs....this is a good abdominal workout as well!


 "I" is for invent an exercise.....I chose a couple friends to come to the middle and show us an exercise they made up. Then we all tired it!









Last was 90 seconds of running in place.... We were all pretty tired, so I don't think we quite made it to 90 seconds  :-)


  Next, I had everyone move back so I could put out the pumpkins to hop on. I thought the green rug might make it look more like a pumpkin patch!     :-)






Everyone was really excited to take a turn!








4's Class!

  The pumpkin workout is really good exercise!!!




  Marching in place.........






  Kicking our legs.....


  "I" is for invent an exercise.....Everyone wanted to take a turn coming to the middle to "show us their moves"   It took a little while, but was well worth it  :-)





We had some very creative exercises!!!








 I was really surprised that I could do this pose......








  Running in  place

 Hayden was first to hop in the pumpkin patch!















Babies in the pumpkin patch :-)

Sophie is trying to plank!

  Ethan is sitting up in staff pose!

  Hendrick is sitting up in staff pose too!!






  Sophie really liked my camera!!!



  Hendrick was trying to help Raelyn do bicycle kicks....so cute!!!






The Toddlers played in the pumpkin patch :-)
 They were pretty excited once I set out the paper plate pumpkins!!!

Henry decided to sit on his pumpkin  :-) 

  Story is doing a little rearranging :-)



  Abe was getting ready for a big jump!




Nice job!